This recipe is so easy, yet so delicious – you can have a healthy, rich dinner on the table in NO time at all! I am all about fast, nourishing meals – especially when the days seem to get shorter and your time can get a little crunched.
This meal is perfect with Garlic Cilantro Lime Rice and a heaping serving of your favorite vegetable. Get your Baked Pesto Salmon on!
Baked Pesto Salmon
Wild-Caught Salmon Filets
Homemade Pesto (like this)
1. In a glass baking dish, place salmon filets skin side down. Spread with desired amount of pesto.
2. In a 350 degree oven, bake for 20 minutes uncovered until heated through but still tender.
That’s it, you’re done! And this is so packed with flavor even with its simplicity, it is a fantastic addition to your dinner rotation – especially if you are in a pinch!
This post is a part of Allergy-Free Wednesdays, Fat Tuesdays, Party Wave Wednesday, Real Food Wednesday, Thank Your Body Thursdays, Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways, Tasty Traditions, DIY Linky, Fight Back Friday, Fat Tuesday, Thank Goodness it’s Monday, Allergy-Free Wednesday, Party Wave Wednesday, Real Food Wednesday, Homestead Barn Hop, Tasty Traditions, Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways, Thank Your Body Thursday.
Other Posts You Might Like:
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Any Fruit Crumble (Grain-Free) - March 4, 2014
- WINNER – Cuisinart Smart Stick Immersion Hand Blender ($35 Value) - March 1, 2014
- Unprocessed Fridays #38 - February 28, 2014