What is Beautiful Babies?
I know I have shared so much about this book already, the amazing pre-order deal that goes on through March 18th or some of the amazing fertility alternatives I learned about. My husband and I have yet to start a family, but I want to be ready when we do! That’s why I love resources like Beautiful Babies: Nutrition for Fertility, Pregnancy, Breast-feeding, and Baby’s First Foods.
This book is incredible and I feel so blessed that I have been able to read it. This book is prefect for the mom-to-be, those dealing with infertility issues, and those thinking about starting a family. I guarantee this book will be passed down from generation to generation of healthy moms to babies!
This book is a great resource and cookbook all-in-one for having a beautiful baby and family. It’s never too early or too late to learn about the nutrition needed to take care of your family (whether future or current). This book offers amazing advice on the foods you need in your life to have a happy and healthy pregnancy with recipes such as snacks (Fried Sweetbread) to easy dinners (Crustless Crab Quiche) for a truly nourished pregnancy and life!
It’s a Cookbook too?!
If you haven’t a clue about what to make that is nutrient dense to feed you and your baby, look no further than “Beautiful Babies“! The second half of the book is packed with recipes that will keep you nourished, like: Fizzy Lemonade, Hollandaise Sauce, Make Ahead Frozen Meatballs, Parmesan Crisps, and Scallops and Bacon (all pictured below).
Who Should Read Beautiful Babies?
This book prepared me for what to expect when that time comes to start a family. It covers how to care for your body, how to breastfeed, what to expect when giving birth, your baby’s first foods, how to have an easy pregnancy, and the nutrition you need to keep your body optimal for your health and your baby’s health.
I adore this book, and believe it is a great read for virtually anyone. In fact, I think it’s perfect for those:
- thinking about starting or planning to a start a family
- who are already pregnant
- curious about a nutrient dense diet
- struggling with infertility issues
- looking for recipes to nourish their families
- women (and men) looking for answers to raising a healthy child
- working in the child care industry
- looking for complete, understandable information to get started in real food
This book contains such a wealth of information in regard to what real nutrition looks like and how to avoid the foods that are detrimental to our health, I personally believe that anyone who reads this book will get something beneficial out of it.
And now…the Beautiful Babies Giveaway!
There are several ways you can earn entries to win:
- A mandatory entry is to sign up for GMN via the subscribe tool on the top right of this screen or just below, you will then get updates about real food and future giveaways! (worth 5 entries)
- Read about the prize and then leave comments in the widget below about the prize. (worth 5 entries)
- Like GMN on Facebook, follow on Pinterest, on Twitter, and on Google+; each worth two extra entries.
- Tweet about this giveaway, like it describes below in the widget to earn three extra entries, and you can do this once a day!
- Pin this giveaway to Pinterest to earn three extra entries, and you can do this once a day also!
The giveaway will end at midnight March 31st, 2013 and the winner will be announced on April 1st, 2013! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Other Posts You Might Like:
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Unprocessed Fridays #39 - March 7, 2014
- Any Fruit Crumble (Grain-Free) - March 4, 2014
- WINNER – Cuisinart Smart Stick Immersion Hand Blender ($35 Value) - March 1, 2014