Not that long ago to make my glass and windows shine at home I reached for that blue cleaner in the spray bottle. It always made everything have that super shiny clean-feeling that I loved. Though, the scent I could always do without. And eventually, the chemical-ness of it I wanted to do without too.
Enter the world’s easiest and most natural glass cleaner. I was shocked, but two simple ingredients that I bet you already have in your home will get your mirrors and glass shining like new! And personally, I think it cleans better than that blue liquid!
Here, let me show you….
Isn’t it amazing?! It works great on bathroom fixtures on the sink and in the shower as well. Here’s how you make do it…
Two Ingredient Green Clean Glass Cleaner
1 cup white vinegar (like this)
1 cup filtered water
2. Spray on to dirty glass or windows or wipe on with a rag.
3. Wipe off with a clean rag and watch it *shine*!
How do you green clean?
Other Posts You Might Like:
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- Unprocessed Fridays #39 - March 7, 2014
- Any Fruit Crumble (Grain-Free) - March 4, 2014
- WINNER – Cuisinart Smart Stick Immersion Hand Blender ($35 Value) - March 1, 2014